Online Marketing Specialist
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, the Online Marketing
Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing
interactive web strategies, furthering the overall performance of
SMC. This individual will continually identify areas of
improvement, present specific content marketing opportunities and
attempt to improve site and product page rankings within major
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, develops plans and executes interactive web and
marketing initiatives and strategies, directly impacting traffic to
the SMC website.
- Assists in creating promotions and marketing campaigns to drive
conversion and revenue.
- Researches and recommends best practices using analytics and
on-going test; implements programs designed to increase customer
retention and loyalty.
- Provides SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with
elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Utilizes keyword searches and data mining tools to complete
- Monitors and evaluates search results and search performance
across all major search channels.
- Monitors ROI goals on marketing initiatives and adapts
- Develops analysis and reporting of online behavior that
communicates the stories behind the data.
- Supports copywriting and development of content and marketing
- Maintains a close view on market trends and competitors'
product and marketing initiatives.
- Engages key stakeholders across multiple groups and gains
buy-in and support for new initiatives and multi-channel projects;
updates team and pertinent members of management on project
development, timelines and results.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer
Science or related field required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience implementing onsite SEO
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in an SEM
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS)
- Advanced proficiency working with search engines
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent) and
ability to perform light design tasks highly preferred.
- Must have basic proficiency with HTML.
- Must have experience working with digital content
marketing/development and community management.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and
Power Point required.
- Familiarity with BrightEdge, SEO Moz, Compete, SpyFu or similar
program is highly preferred.
- Must have an outstanding ability to think creatively and
identify and resolve problems.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills; must be a strong
collaborator and team player.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Google Certification is a huge plus.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Online Marketing Specialist, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!