2nd Shift Seasonal Material Handler (Unit Processor)
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Brand Overview:ascena retail group, inc. is a leading national
specialty retailer offering apparel, shoes, and accessories for
women under the Premium Fashion segment (Ann Taylor, LOFT, and Lou
& Grey), Value Fashion segment (maurices and dressbarn), Plus
Fashion segment (Lane Bryant and Catherines), and for tween girls
under the Kids Fashion segment (Justice). ascena retail group, inc.
operates ecommerce websites and approximately 4,800 stores
throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.Ready to
apply? We currently have an opportunity for a 2nd Shift Seasonal
Material Handler (Unit Processor) to join our team located at our
DC-Riverside DC-ascena, CA 92508.Position Overview:This is a
full-time position that performs a broad range of tasks in support
of our efforts to provide an outstanding customer experience,
maintain highly efficient operational productivity and company
profitability by processing & handling inbound and/or outbound
merchandise, customer orders, returns, and value added
- The Material Handler will be required to be familiar with and
perform all functions as assigned in accordance with Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs). Specific tasks are performed in the
following functional areas ? Replenish, Active Pick, Sorter,
Packing/Shipping/Receiving, Cubiscan, Decant, Returns, Value Added
Services (VAS) and inventory storage. Will also be cross-trained in
all warehouse functions. Through the course of normal business
operations, management reserves the right to update and/or modify
SOPs. Changes will be communicated and training will be conducted
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the
respective Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as applicable to the
specific job assignment.
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with labor
management standards as applicable to the specific job
- Ensure high quality standards of performance / accuracy that
achieve customer satisfaction.
- Work in a manner to ensure associate?s safety as well as the
safety of fellow associates.
- Ensure adherence to all Distribution Center (DC) work rules, as
well as HR and Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
- Report to work as scheduled and work required overtime as
- Perform duties while exercising proper lifting and material
- Ensure that all equipment necessary to perform job
responsibilities are in proper working order at the start and
throughout all job assignments.
- Perform other tasks as directed by DC/Fulfillment
- Basic reading, writing, math and PC skills.
- Must be able to carry out verbal and/or written
- Ability to understand RFID technology.
- Good organizing and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to meet physical demands involving frequent and
extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling and
reaching overhead, as well as frequently lifting, pushing/pulling
up to 75 pounds.
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of
people.Location:DC-Riverside DC-ascena, CA 92508Position
Type:Seasonal (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)/Full timeEqual Employment
OpportunityThe Company is committed to hiring and developing the
most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all
personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential
associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability
without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national
origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be
accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected
classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not
discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All
associates are expected to follow these principles in all
relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with
whom we do business.
Keywords: Ascena, Highland , 2nd Shift Seasonal Material Handler (Unit Processor), Other , Yucaipa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!