Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The HVAC Supervisor ensures all HVAC equipment is maintained to
the highest standards. The incumbent will give guidance to team
members to ensure completion of all goals and missions set forth by
the Facilities department and the SMC.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in promoting brand loyalty by engaging in exceptional
customer service to both our external and internal customers.
- Plan, schedule, and supervise all HVAC and boiler maintenance
and repair services for the Casino.
- Inspect central plant, boiler room, and all satellite HVAC unit
sites regularly to follow-up on services performed and identify
- Maintain preventative maintenance logs.
- Monitor and document all team members' attendance calendars and
- Maintain inventory of all HVAC supplies and place orders as
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed throughout
- Give safety instructions and necessary training to new and
existing team members.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are in safe, working
- Complete performance reviews for assigned team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
Directly supervises 10-15 HVAC team members in the Facilities
department. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and
training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Some college or trade school accredited coursework or
apprenticeship in related field preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years HVAC/R experience required.
- Minimum five (5) years Building Automation Systems experience
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, as-builts, and
- Knowledge of emergency shut-off procedures for gas, water
- Basic knowledge of computers required.
- Experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Lt. preferred.
- Ability to use all necessary tools and equipment required to
complete all duties and job.
- Must have possession of own tools.
- Knowledge of power and hand tools; emergency shut-off
procedures for gas, water, electrical, etc.; pumping stations;
centrifugal, rotary, and impeller pumps; domestic and irrigation
water systems including an understanding of fluid motion, pumps,
motors, well and holding ponds.
- Familiar with ASHRAE standards.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with acceptable driving
record as determined by the company's insurance carrier.
- HVAC/R Mechanic certificate preferred.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions - Environment
The physical demands and working environment described here are
representative of those that an employee encounters and must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
- Work requires travel to attend meetings, trade shows, and
conferences. Incumbents may be required to work evening, weekend
and holiday shifts.
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high
precarious places; outside weather conditions and vibration.
- Incumbents may be required to work evening, weekend and holiday
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high demand
- Strength sufficient to exert up to 25 pounds of force
occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
and/or move up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Physical activities that apply to the essential functions of
the position are: Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing,
- Hearing sufficient to hear conversational levels in person and
over the telephone.
- Speech sufficient to make oneself heard and understood in
person, in front of groups, in meetings, and over the
- Visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and
thoroughness of the work assigned, or to make general observations
of facilities, guests and employees. Use close, distance,
peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Endurance sufficient to sit, walk and stand for extended
periods, and maintain efficiency throughout the entire work shift
and during extended work hours.
- The employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles
including secondhand smoke.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , HVAC Supervisor, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!