Cashier/Host(ess) - Big Mo's Walkway Cafe
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Provide pleasant, efficient guest service while either seating
guests in the restaurants or taking guests' food orders and
collecting payment for services rendered.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and count down opening banks for accuracy and proper
break down of change.
- Make sure equipment is in proper working order.
- Coordinates seating and activities of the dining room to
provide fast and courteous service to guests. Know the daily soups
- Ensure there is a working radio in your station.
- Answer the phone by the third ring with "Thank you for calling
(Name of Venue), this is (your name) how may I help you?"
- Greet guests with a smile, making eye contact, escort them to
tables, and provide menu (where applicable)
- Make sure all guests or employees pay for all food
- Arrange tables for large groups and provides special services
upon request; i.e. birthdays, anniversaries.
- Inspects dining room tables for cleanliness before seating
guests; i.e. clean ashtrays, chair seats and floors.
- May prepare beverages and expedite food orders.
- Assist with special projects as directed by the supervisor
including, monthly meetings, special banquets, concerts, and
- Make sure that register area is kept clean and safe at all
times. Assist in the clean up of your work area.
- Where applicable stock Deli cases and shelves with appropriate
product, making sure all items are correctly dated.
- Food Court: Selects requested food items from the serving or
storage area and assembles items on trays for the Guest.
- Responsible to notify immediate supervisor of any problems and
- Responsible for cleanliness, organization & preparedness of
immediate workspace & adjacent areas and assisting team members
- Count down bank in drawer at the end of the shift and bag the
money. Take your money bag and transaction report (ran by your
supervisor) to the Money Room for counting and verification upon
completion locate a Supervisor to run a reset.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a current Food Handler's Card within
90 days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Cashier/Host(ess) - Big Mo's Walkway Cafe, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!