IT Program Manager
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Under the direction of the IT Leadership, the IT Program Manager
is responsible for the continuous management of a portfolio of
closely related projects that target specific enterprise
objectives. This role will work closely with IT and enterprise
leadership in the development, approval, prioritization and
execution of the Program roadmap. The IT Program Manager will
establish and lead project management teams and cross-functional
stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of approved projects executed
under the program to ensure timely and accurate execution per
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development, approval, prioritization, and
execution of the program roadmap.
- Ensure program initiatives are executed per approved
prioritization and that program dependencies and constraints are
understood, documented and managed.
- Establish parent/child program hierarchy and manage
dependencies that are either internal or external to the
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships across the
enterprise and facilitate effective communication and
- Establish and manage multiple cross-functional project teams
throughout the lifecycle of each project within the program
(Discovery, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Closeout).
- Provide direction, training, and mentorship to junior project
managers and others as it relates to program initiatives.
- Establish budgets and track/manage status of project expenses
through funding approval, PO commitment, invoice receipt and
payment. Communicate project expense forecast and any
- Develop effective and accurate program dashboards for
communication to project teams and senior leadership.
- Execute repeatable PMO project methodology ensuring consistency
across all projects executed within the program.
- Ensure variances to project schedule, scope and budget
baselines are managed and approved through formal change control
processes. Ensure that impacts of changes are well understood,
documented, communicated and managed.
- Perform risk assessments, develop mitigation plans, and manage
risks throughout project lifecycle.
- Work directly with project sponsors and stakeholders on the
development, documentation and approval of formal business
requirements to drive discovery and project execution
- Work closely with the business, Procurement team, and vendors
in communicating project requirements to drive solution and vendor
selection, statement of work generation and review and contract
- Develop project charters for each project defining project
scope, objectives, deliverables, required resources and budget and
obtaining approval from project sponsors prior to project
- Perform formal stakeholder analysis and develop resulting
communication plans to drive effective communications to all
necessary levels of the organization.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to
involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations
report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer
Science, or Engineering required.
- Minimum ten (10) years prior experience as a Project Manager,
with a demonstrated track record of delivery.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be
accepted in lieu of educational requirement.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering
- Strong experience with systems analysis and functional
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle and/or
agile development methodologies.
- Strong technical verbal and written communication skills with
the ability to simplify terminology that a non-technical end user
and/or senior executive can understand.
- Ability to create a positive and professional business
relationship with internal and external clients as well as
third-party service/product providers.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical
professionals, and a basic understanding of system architecture and
- Knowledge of the Casino Gaming industry preferred.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , IT Program Manager, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!