Manager, Digital Marketing
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, The Digital Content
Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing department
management to coordinate and drive digital strategies and tactics
for the multimedia, technical, and graphical initiatives of the
Marketing department. In this role the incumbent will develop,
implement and manage the interactive digital marketing platforms
(including social and mobile) in tandem with several other critical
business units to improve overall performance, revenue generation
and content creation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates a digital marketing campaign which encompasses content
creation and management, e-commerce, graphic, web and print
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop solutions
that address various projects related to the marketing department's
- Assists in web content/presentation execution and management by
identifying and loading product images and videos.
- Works closely with the Marketing department management to
identify and correct web content integrity issues.
- Creates social media posts that drive engagement on various
platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.
- Creates integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives across
multiple channels from email, web and online search/advertising to
drive customer interest in SMC.
- Works with Marketing Analytics to identify new audiences and
- Develops digital strategy and targeted multi-channel marketing
initiatives that successfully build profitable, long-term
relationships with SMC customers.
- Works with the team to develop innovative and effective
marketing programs, promotions, campaigns and online tools that
will increase exposure, engagement, and viewership.
- Creates and maintains digital content standards for a full
range of digital media including publications, PDFs, web content,
multimedia content, and social content; serves as gatekeeper to
ensure that standards are met prior to content publication.
- Ensures content created is modified to be compatible with
various devices (desktop, tablet and mobile).
- Monitors Casino and sponsored web content effectiveness to
ensure content is meeting the needs and interests of visitors by
analyzing digital metrics and reporting findings to enterprise
marketing team and other internal stakeholders.
- Solicits and responds to user feedback.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning,
assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts, preferably with an emphasis
in digital marketing or communication preferred.
- Master's Degree in business with marketing, interactive media,
or related concentration highly preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience working
with digital marketing and media.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Must have proven track record in leveraging digital marketing
and web content creation to drive innovative and integrated
marketing campaigns to generate inbound activity.
- Must have broad knowledge of web content development, digital
publishing, e-mail, and social media best practices.
- Must be well versed at creating engaging, accurate and
informative content and have the ability to write in different
styles to appeal to a broad audience.
- Must have extensive experience in copy writing, editing and
preparing videos for websites.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Manager, Digital Marketing, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!