Business Services Analyst
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The position's primary responsibility is to provide operational,
product and technology support for the assigned systems and
applications. The role will primarily provide level 3 application
support to the Service Desk and be a key resource on
implementations and upgrades for the assigned systems and
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide level 3 support to the Service Desk and other IT teams
for assigned systems and applications.
- Provide technical support (including on-call as required) to
evaluate problems and provide technical solutions for a 24/7
- Maintain agreed service level agreements with the business and
- Maintain an understanding of system capabilities and their
application to the specific needs of our business.
- Remain current with system enhancements and new products and
how they apply to our business.
- Recommend changes to products and processes to improve the
manner in which we conduct business.
- Create and foster collaborative relationships within the IT
team to ensure a one-team mentality on how we deliver services to
- Participate in system implementations and upgrades.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant hardware and software
applications, including emerging technologies.
- Participate in and provides assistance during quality assurance
and user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and maintain technical user guides, functional
specifications, standard operating procedures, and systems
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
or a related field require.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in Information Technology,
preferably in the Gaming Industry.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be
considered in lieu of educational requirement.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and
project management skills a must.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer
satisfaction, process, and product quality and reliability.
- Knowledge of the internet, e-business disciplines, and
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation
- Strong technical verbal and written communication skills with
the ability to simplify terminology that a non-technical end-user
and/or senior executive can understand.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical
professionals, and a basic understanding of software
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in creating and
implementing policy and procedures.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Certifications such as Project Management Professional, ITIL,
Business Analyst Professional and/or application-specific
accreditations desirable when combined with relevant
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Business Services Analyst, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!