Audio Visual Technician, Entertainment- Part Time
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Under the direction of the Audio Visual Supervisor, the Audio
Visual Technician I is responsible for setting up, operating,
maintaining and repairing audio visual (AV), digital and lighting
equipment to enhance the live entertainment experience and special
events performed throughout all San Manuel Casino venues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Performs set up and installs equipment such as microphones,
speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording
equipment, connecting wires, cables and audio mixing boards for
events and functions such as concerts, sports events, meetings and
conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
Operates sound and lighting equipment for live entertainment
events (bands, entertainers, comedians, theatrical and promotional
Cleans and sanitizes Audio Visual equipment and stores properly
Performs Audio Visual duties at remote locations, when
Maintains inventory of Audio Visual equipment.
Collaborates with meeting or event director to establish cues
Ensures equipment is installed according to designated
Diagnoses and corrects Audio Visual system problems, as
Sends in Audio Visual equipment for repairs, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School diploma or GED is required; Associate's degree in
Live Performance Audio, Lighting, Film, or Video is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience including audio, video,
computers, lighting and rigging for live performance events
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Must be an A2 level Audio Engineer or higher for live
- Must have manual dexterity, technical acumen and a good eye and
ear for sound and image quality.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with sound, lighting, and video
systems, including Yamaha digital consoles, Dante, Q-sys, Shure
wireless/RF, Intelligent Lighting and Show Control, GrandMA2 or 3,
Crestron, ATEM and Blackmagic is preferred.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
and Outlook is required.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
- Professional certification in Audio and Visual technology or
related field is preferred; strong work related experience and
skills meeting this position's requirements will be considered in
lieu of certifications.
- Certification in Dante, Q-sys, Crestron or AVIXA-CTS is
San Manuel will make reasonable accommodations in compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Audio Visual Technician, Entertainment- Part Time, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!