Audio Visual Technician II, Entertainment
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Under the direction of the Audio Visual Manager, the Audio
Visual Technician II is responsible for the intermediate set up,
operation, maintenance and repair of audio visual (AV), digital and
lighting equipment to enhance the live entertainment experience and
special events performed throughout all San Manuel Casino
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for documenting all live performance event details.
Interprets artist riders and specifications to prepare sufficiently
for live events. Sets up live events per schematics and
construction of staging including but not limited to set up,
installation, backline, drum kits, amplifiers, monitors,
percussion, keyboards, drum pads, microphones, etc.
Consistently tracks and maintains inventory of equipment at all
Programs, engineers, operates and rigs a variety of lighting and
audio visual equipment including, but not limited to; lighting
consoles for live performances, recording equipment, mixing live
performance audio, microphones, speakers, projectors, video screens
and video monitors.
Performs set up, rig, test and operate lighting systems
including, but not limited to; Par 56 cans, LED lighting moving
head lights, GrandMA2 and GrandMA3, networking lighting systems,
follow spot operation, PC based lighting control software, dimmer
packs and daisy chain linked lighting trees and intelligent
Performs set up, rig, test and operate video systems including,
but not limited to; LED wall, projectors, video screens, video
monitors, video duplexing systems, ATEM, Blackmagic, Folsom or
other comparable systems
Performs all necessary maintenance and repairs of all equipment
and expedites maintenance issues as necessary to appropriate
service vendors. Executes preventative maintenance programs and
procedures, as assigned.
Instructs and demonstrates usage of the lighting, video and
Serves a proxy in absence of Audio Visual Supervisor to
supervise events, as needed.
Maintains knowledge of lighting, video and mixing technologies
and retains active status of lighting and sound programming
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School diploma or GED is required; Associate's degree in
Lighting, Video and Audio for live performance is preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with live performance
lighting is required; L1 level lighting programmer is
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with live performance
audio experience is required; A1 level Audio Engineer experience is
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Must know DMX addressing 3 pin and/or 5 pin.
- Must have a vast knowledge of lighting systems, video
distribution, digital equipment and audio systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with lighting and video systems,
including Intelligent Lighting and Show Control, GrandMA2 and
GrandMA3, Crestron, ATEM and Blackmagic or comparable systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with audio systems including
Yamaha digital consoles, Dante, Q-sys and Shure wireless/RF.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
and Outlook is required.
- Must have manual dexterity, technical acumen and a good eye and
ear for sound and image quality.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission,
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
- Professional certification in Audio and Visual technology or
related field is preferred; strong work related experience and
skills meeting this position's requirements will be considered in
lieu of certifications.
- Certification in GrandMA2 Console and GrandMA3 Console or
equivalent lighting console, Yamaha Digital, Dante, Q-sys, Crestron
and AVIXA-CTS is preferred.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Audio Visual Technician II, Entertainment, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!