Food Runner, Rock & Brews
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Food Runner offers aide to the Servers by expediting food
tickets and ensuring the delivery of high quality food items to the
appropriate table and guests. Assisting in providing a superior
guest experience, the Food Runner will observe tables to
communicate to the Food Server Assistant those guests whom are
nearing completion of a course to initiate preparation and service
of next course in a timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes image of the venue by displaying impeccable manners,
diplomacy and tact towards guests.
- Greets guests at table.
- Expedites food tickets and ensures high quality food items
prepared by Chef are delivered to appropriate table and guests in a
professional, friendly manner.
- Ensures plates are properly garnished and food quality
standards are met upon delivery.
- Knows seat numbers to serve the food.
- Announces food as it is placed in front of guests.
- Continually busses and resets tables throughout shift.
- Offers condiments and seasonings to guests.
- Delivers beverages to guests.
- Pours and serves non-alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Maintains line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating
through work area throughout shift.
- Maintains constant flow of communication with and to the
- Organizes and places table place settings at tables. Removes
any extra settings.
- Bags to-go orders for guests.
- Polishes glassware, chinaware, cutlery, etc.
- Ensures proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure
- Meets special guest requests while ensuring same high quality
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the venue in all
- Attends and participates in briefings and other meetings as
- Responsible to comply with all workplace health and safety
requirements, including department specific training regarding
equipment and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous job related experience with a true desire to satisfy
the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess a desire to exceed guest expectations.
- Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and
verbal information to coworkers and guests.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a Food Handler Card within 90 days of
- Will be required to obtain and maintain T.I.P.S Certification
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Food Runner, Rock & Brews, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!