Service Desk Analyst-1
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Service Desk Analyst provides the frontline customer support
for technical issue resolution and connecting users with more
complex IT requests to the right people who can resolve the
incident. Responsibilities include initial assessment, research,
and resolution of a variety of incidents and requests regarding the
use of IT services, software, and hardware. The Service Desk
Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a
customer contact either in person, by phone, or through electronic
means, accessing support tools, escalating to additional support
staff if needed, and then finally resolving the customer's IT
incident or request.
A Service Desk Analyst typically takes the initial question and
manages hardware, software, or network issues. If needed, they will
escalate to a Service Desk Analyst II or assign the ticket to a
Field Support Analyst.
All levels of Service Desk Analyst are responsible for
identifying, writing, and putting into practice Service Desk
scripts, help aids and guides, and online solutions to common end
user problems. All Service Desk Analyst roles will primarily be
tasked with providing remote support. This can take a number of
forms: over-the-phone support, screen sharing or remote control,
live chat support or email support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Field incoming phone calls to the Service Desk in a
professional & courteous way.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,
including name, department, contact information and nature of
problem or issue in a IT ticket.
- Prioritize and escalate incidents to other IT team members as
- Respond to and manage IT Service Desk mailbox. Convert emails
send by end users to Service Desk into tickets (Incidents or
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting and
achieving quick First Call Resolution.
- Access knowledge bases and FAQ resources to aid in problem
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and
supported by the organization.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups and build relationships with
various San Manuel departments. Develop knowledge base and FAQ
lists for end users.
- Reinforce service level agreements to manage end-user
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or related field and at
least 2 years of related IT work experience required.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Technical troubleshooting experience [documented ability to
analyze and diagnose network, computer, and or telecom
- Ability to solve technical problems, work well under stress,
and follow instructions.
- Customer service and vendor management experience
- Experience working in Casino or Gaming industry is
- Familiarity with Infrastructure, Messaging, Security, and
Mobility platforms desirable.
- Prefer CompTIA A+, Network+ Security+, MCP, CISSP, HDI - SCA
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing
issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Service Desk Analyst-1, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!