Slot Performance Supervisor
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Slot Performance Supervisor oversees slot performance data,
analytics, project execution and keeps current with market demand
and new products. The incumbent will work closely with the Slot
Performance Manager, Director of Slot Performance and Slot
Technical Manager to coordinate and implement gaming machine
changes, conversions and installations, thereby ensuring maximum
machine profitability and Gaming Compliance. The Slot Performance
Supervisor will ensure reporting on Slot activity is accurate and
will oversee the assignments and activities of the Slot Performance
Analysts and Slot Project Coordinators to ensure projects are
planned and executed flawlessly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that product mix, pricing and placement are positioned,
managed and continuously evaluated for optimum performance.
- Supervises and plans gaming floor changes based on the
direction of the Slot Performance Manager, while using CAD
- Must keep current on slot industry standards, changes and
trends. Conducts competitive analysis by researching other casino
- Must keep current on the latest technologies and evolving skill
sets relevant to gaming product options and configurations.
- Conducts market research and competitive analysis to determine
market opportunity and profitability.
- Assists in the coordination and execution of slot projects by
leading the Slot Project Coordinators.
- Responsible for reviewing lease game fees to ensure that
accurate records are kept and reported on by the Slot Performance
- Maintains an excellent working knowledge of slot accounting,
player tracking, ticket validation, and performance management and
data analysis systems.
- Coordinates and implements new installations with Slot Project
Coordinators, internal stakeholders, vendors and regulatory
- Communicates regularly with Gaming Commission personnel to
ensure the Slot Department is in full compliance with internal
controls and Gaming Commission regulations.
- Involved in the planning and execution of gaming floor
expansion and remodel projects.
- Organizes and occasionally leads weekly slot project meetings
with Technical Management.
- Reviews and records regulatory notifications and creates action
plans with the involvement of the Slot Performance Manager and Slot
- Aids in the coordination of system upgrades and/or
interruptions. Troubleshoots deficiencies until status quo is
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include training, planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving issues. Supervises Slot Project
Coordinator and Slot Performance Analyst positions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in slot operations
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and
Power Point essential.
- Must have demonstrated ability exercising utmost discretion
with confidential information including, but not limited to:
confidential information related to customers, as well as company
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a State Key Gaming License.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Slot Performance Supervisor, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!