Food Server - Rock & Brews
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Under the direction of the Food & Beverage Supervisor, the Food
Server is responsible for providing pleasant and efficient food and
beverage service to guests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Serves and assists diners in serving their food orders. Carries
plates of food for handicap customers. Takes and delivers beverage
orders as guests are seated; provides refills as necessary.
- Removes empty plates as guests re-visit the lines. Replenishes
tableware as necessary.
Cleans and resets tables after guests leave, cleaning the table
tops, chair seats, and ensuring the floor area surrounding the
table is free of debris. Keeps stations fully stocked with
silverware, condiments, coffee, drinks, cups, etc. Keeps trays
clean and ready for use at all times. Washes and dries all serving
trays on a daily basis. Restocks ice bins before opening and during
operations. Maintains cleanliness, organization and preparedness of
immediate workspace and adjacent areas. Maintains personal
appearance. Reports to work in a clean uniform.
Assists with special projects as directed by the supervisor
including, monthly meetings, special banquets, concerts, and
special guests. Notifies immediate supervisor of any problems or
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have good basic mathematical, organizational and
communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Must present a neat, clean, and well groomed appearance in
accordance with departmental policy.
- Must be reliable, pleasant and possess a good attitude.
- Must have a warm, inviting and engaging personality and be
comfortable in an entertainment setting.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communications
skills. Must be able to maintain service standards in
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a current Food Handler's within 90
days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Food Server - Rock & Brews, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!