Lead Cashier/Host(ess), Food & Beverage
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Lead Cashier is responsible for the functional supervision
of a team of cashiers providing training, monitoring, and
assistance with operational issues. This position is primarily
mobile, proactively visiting registers, providing direction and
support to team members and ensuring excellent customer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees all cash register transactions, processing of customer
purchases, and overrides pursuant to San Manuel Food & Beverage
- Reviews and audits cash register transactions to verify the
proper documentation of comps, voids and discounts.
- Oversees the assignment of team member sections; ensures that
all sections are being covered and team members abide by break
- Monitors and maintains the cleanliness of facility and confirms
that all appropriate side work duties are being performed.
- Conducts daily shift meetings in the absence of the
- Provides training for new and existing employees on San Manuel
departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicates any problems or concerns regarding employees or
guests to the immediate Supervisor.
- Cleans, organizes and prepares immediate workspace and adjacent
areas before, during and after the shift.
- Enforces all safety, health, security rules and ensures
exceptional customer service standards are being consistently being
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
The Lead Cashier is responsible for functional supervision of
the Cashier in the day-to-day operations. The Lead Cashier may also
be responsible for the functional supervision of the Host/Hostess,
Servers, or Bussers in their day-to- day operations.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) or more years recent cashiering experience; some
leadership training helpful.
- Demonstrative leadership skills and the ability to lead by
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers Card within 90
days of employment.
- Will be required to obtain and maintain T.I.P.S
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Lead Cashier/Host(ess), Food & Beverage, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!