Under the direction of the Guest Services Floor Supervisor, the
Guest Services Senior Representative is responsible for providing
Best in Class service at every opportunity while assisting the
needs of the guest in a variety of areas, dependent upon assigned
schedule. Responsibilities include promoting and encouraging Club
Card membership by enrolling guests, maintaining account
information, reprinting club cards, Guest Services redemption
booths, greetings, Bus Counter oversight, crowd control, special
events, applying free play, coupons, meal vouchers and match play.
The Guest Services Senior Representatives are also responsible for
reporting any illegal activity discovered i.e. pan handling, Title
31 violations, compulsive gambling concerns, medical emergencies
and health and safety issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for promoting and encouraging Club Card
membership and Club Card usage, which includes systematically
issuing and replacing Club Cards, maintaining Club Card accounts,
and handling various related transactions associated with Club Card
memberships. Participates in observation of suspicious activity
throughout Casino and follows required procedures for completing
Title 31 Report forms.
2. Assists with promotions and special events, which may include
distribution and setup of promotional gift giveaways and monetary
gift giveaways such as gift cards. Promotional setup and
distributions include, lifting of up to 25lbs. and opening and
unpacking boxes. Monetary promotional events include handling of
large sums; including verifications, counting, and balancing
3. Responsible for Club Card membership sign-ups and reprints
throughout Casino floor. Responsible for picking up trash, pushing
in chairs, and engaging with guests through greetings, answering
questions, and escorting guests to various locations.
4. Assists with crowd control during emergency medical
situations, special events and overcrowding, while maintaining and
promoting health and safety protocols as outlined by Department and
Enterprise. Implements evacuation procedures during crises and
mandatory evacuations by following assigned duties and attending to
needs of special needs patrons. Assists with guest service needs at
special events to ensure success of events; including concerts, VIP
parties, Slot tournaments, VIP gift night and promotional drawings.
Participates in observation of suspicious activity throughout
Casino and follows procedures related to Compliance matters.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support efficient
operation of Department.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum one (1) year experience in customer service
* Minimum one (1) year cash handling experience required.
* Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English required;
* Must be outgoing, approachable, and maintain good personal
* At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission,
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!