Under the direction of the Entertainment Venue Supervisor, the
Entertainment Representative is responsible for selling tickets for
entertainment company events, and Slot tournaments. Entertainment
Representatives are also responsible for daily sales and stocking
of supplies, maintenance and accuracy of sales, working the
entertainment venues, will-call, and in house events. They are also
responsible for consistently providing our guests with world-class
quality service by exceeding guest's expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Sales of event tickets at the Box Office for walk-ups.
Informs guests about upcoming shows or events over the phone or in
2. Provides up to date and accurate information regarding event
tickets/entertainment venues. Accepts/processes phone reservations
for events and placing orders in Will Call. Verifies ID/credit card
to release will-call tickets for sales and release of tickets.
Accurately processes sales purchased with Earned Rewards/credit
card/cash. Obtains signatures or gives proper change as needed.
3. Promotes/issues the Player's Club card.
4. Sales for entry into all entertainment venues with cover
charge via POS station. Issues wristbands, as needed, at all
entertainment venues and events.
5. Assists all entertainment venue counts and line control.
6. Assists with monitoring back of house areas. Participates
with event set up and breakdown.
7. Assists with artist if required to sell Artist
8. Exceeds customer expectations and remains passionate about
9. Monitors and keeps work area clean and safe.
10. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
* Must be 21 years of age. * High School Diploma or GED
required. * Minimum six (6) months guest services or cash handling
experience required. * Must be able to multi-task effectively and
handle a high volume of monetary transactions, error free. *
Intermediate experience in Word and Excel preferred. * Must be able
to clearly speak, read and write in English language. * Must
maintain good personal grooming habits and carry self in a
professional business manner. * Maintain the passion necessary to
execute world-class service to every guest.
* At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!