Title 31 Specialist, Casino Compliance
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the direction of the BSA Compliance Supervisor the Title
31 Specialist will ensure San Manuel Entertainment Authority is in
compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and Patriot Act as it pertains
to Indian Casinos by analyzing tracking logs for compliance
including, but not limited to investigating and correcting errors
and omissions from the tracking logs. The Title 31 Specialist will
communicate to department management any breaches in the internal
controls as it concerns the tracking of Casino patrons under the
Bank Secrecy Act. The Incumbent will prepare the proper
documentation for submission to the U.S. Treasury Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Performs technical, analytical and detail-oriented work
concerned with records of gaming operations to ascertain compliance
with established internal controls.
Applies and interprets the Bank Secrecy Act and Patriot Act to
the day to day operations to ensure compliance.
Gathers, interprets and analyzes information from multiple
player tracking systems, Table Manager, jackpot reporting systems,
EZ Pay Bills in reports, credit card advance and check cashing
systems, and electronic Multiple Transaction Log /Monetary
Instrument Log and or Casino Credit Systems.
Analyzes Casino's systems for unusual activity.
Prepares unusual activity reports as identified during the
Generate Internal Control Exception Reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years of college level courses in accounting or
equivalent at an accredited college preferred.
- Six (6) months of related experience required. Two (2) years'
experience in a similar position working with Title 31
- Experience applying and interpreting the Bank Secrecy Act and
Patriot Act to the work environment preferred.
- Possess thorough working knowledge of the Anti-money Laundering
policies and procedures for Title 31 transaction reporting
departments (i.e., Cage Operations and Table Games),
- Experience with multiple player tracking systems
- Able to analyze accounts/transactions and report on anomalies
- Must possess proficient computer skills with the ability to use
Microsoft Office Suite (MS) (i.e. MS Word, Excel, and MS
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Title 31 Specialist, Casino Compliance, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!