Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the direction of the Centralized Scheduling Supervisor,
the Centralized Scheduling Planner is responsible for setting
employee schedules for assigned departments to meet anticipated
demand. The Centralized Scheduling Planner will liaise with
department managers across the casino to ensure that schedules are
providing adequate business volume coverage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with managers in assigned departments and FP&A
analytics team members to determine anticipated business volumes.
Observes departments to ensure thorough understanding of staffing
needs and opportunities.
- Creates schedules according to needs of the business, adjusting
staffing levels based on anticipated demand, accounting for such
factors as special events, large party reservations, and table and
- Maintains compliance with scheduling policies, including those
applicable to departments covered by collective bargaining
- Analyzes staffing data provided by assigned departments and
casino Finance team, and make appropriate recommendations to
Centralized Scheduling Supervisor and FP&A management.
- Tracks department productivity daily.
- Approves and corrects times, monitors daily departmental time
reports, and adjusts job/department codes as necessary.
- Takes call-ins, performs PTO, LOA, Attendance, Payroll, FMLA
and other administrative support duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years prior related experience in staff
planning; or minimum three (3) years operational experience
preferred in hospitality, food & beverage, gaming, and/or casino
- Strong understanding of mathematics and statistical
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, particularly
Access, Excel, and Word.
- Prior experience with scheduling software such as Virtual
- Possess interpersonal skills appropriate to deal effectively
with all business contacts.
- Employee must have experience demonstrating the utmost
discretion and confidentiality as they will have access to
confidential information including, but not limited to: customer
contact information, customer financial data, and organizational
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Scheduling Planner, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!