Under the direction of the Steward Supervisor, the Inventory
Control Stock is responsible for accurate and efficient inventory
control of all food and beverage products that supply the Food &
Beverage (F&B) Department venues. The Inventory Control Stock
plays a key role in maintaining and stocking all F&B related
inventory at various San Manuel venues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manages delivery of Food & Beverage products from vendors for
all venues. Maintains daily accurate & efficient inventory levels
of Food & Beverage products & supplies. Monitors products and
supplies received to ensure quantity is accurate & quality meets
established standards & specifications. Maintains & submits records
of all paperwork required by Accounting. Performs transfers daily
as an accountability measure. Monitors inventory daily to ensure
adequate supplies are on hand at all times to meet projected needs
based upon established par levels. Ensures all food & beverages
received are rotated, stored and issued in accordance with
operational standards FIFO.
2. Offers recommendations of changes to par levels based on
changes in inventory usage to ensure adequate supply on hand while
minimizing waste. Performs monthly physical Food & Beverage product
inventory on last day of every month. Properly dates & insures Food
& Beverage products are correctly labeled during receiving.
Delivers Food & Beverage products to internal & external customers
as required & attains any signatures needed to ensure
accountability. Accountable for reporting of safety violations & or
of any real/personal property damage (including enterprise facility
3. Travels to off-site events and various San Manuel venues to
ensure offsite product deliveries are executed properly. Reviews
catering/banquet event forms/menus, and review menus (as needed)
with Chef's & fills requisitions specific to products needed for
food specials. Receives items requested for artists & entourage for
weekly entertainment. Reports all corrections and requests changes
in Eatec as needs arise. Communicates with Purchasing and/or
Culinary management Eatec concerns on any delivery shortages or
miss-picks. Attends briefings/meetings & participates in training
as required. Restocks Food & Beverage inventory at venues as needed
to avoid depletion of product.
4. Checks out keys as needed, for Food & Beverage deliveries
off-site. Cleans/preps & organizes all Food & Beverage storage
areas as assigned. Receives clean linen and distributes to F&B
venues. Collects soiled linen from all venues.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support efficient
operation of Department.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
* Minimum of six (6) months experience in a storeroom/inventory
control operation required.
* Basic proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word is
* Experience working with Eatec software preferred.
* At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
* A qualified candidate/employee must have and maintain a valid
driver's license with an acceptable driving record as determined by
the enterprise's carrier.
* Must possess or obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers
Card within 90 days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!