Inventory Control, Facilities Warehouse
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the direction of the Operations Support Manager, the
Equipment Room Technician will play a key role in the upkeep of
numerous Facilities supply cages. The Equipment Room Technician
will ensure that adequate levels of inventory and supplies are
maintained at all times. Responsible for assigning and tracking
supplies and inventory; including supplies delivery to various
personnel. The Equipment Room Technician will perform basic
preventative maintenance on various department equipment and power
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in promoting brand loyalty by engaging in exceptional
customer service to both our external and internal customers.
- Basic preventative maintenance and repair on equipment, such as
cord change out on vacuums, carpet extractors, power tools,
- Cleans, organizes, and inspects department equipment.
- Maintains an updated inventory log on all supplies and tools to
include par levels and usage.
- Processes requisitions to ensure proper inventory levels in
tool rooms and supply cages.
- Delivers supplies and tools as requested and needed by team
- Signs in and out tools, keys, radios and equipment from cages
to team members from various divisions.
- Completes and tracks forms on damaged equipment, tools and
- Provides insight to management on tools and supplies
- Ensures that department vehicle logs and vehicle maintenance
are up to date.
- Assist department as vendor escort.
- Upkeep of the tool rooms and supply cages to maintain a clean
and safe work environment for all team members.
- Performs other duties as needed to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum six (6) month experience in a related field.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid Forklift License.
(available through department)
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions - Environment
The physical requirement demands described here are
representatives of those that an employee encounters and must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job.
- Occasional sitting.
- Frequent walking and standing.
- Visual Acuity that best describes the requirements of the
position: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to
perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and
figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive
reading; visual inspection of employees, visitors or facility.
- Hearing sufficient to hear conversational levels in person and
over the telephone.
- Speech sufficient to make oneself heard and understood in
person, in front of groups, in meetings, and over the
- Strength sufficient to exert up to 25 pounds of force
occasionally: lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects up
to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Physical activities that apply to the essential functions of
the position are: Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing,
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and
- Frequently exposed to vibrations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles
including secondhand smoke.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Inventory Control, Facilities Warehouse, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!