Executive Assistant, Food & Beverage
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Food & Beverage Executive Assistant provides high level
administrative and professional support to the executive team. This
position enhances the effectiveness of these executives by
executing a variety of complex administrative and secretarial
duties requiring sensitivity, initiative, organization and
independent judgment. The Executive Assistant will be a seasoned
professional who maintains poise in fast-paced situations and will
minimize the need for the executive team to become mired in
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, schedules and organizes the executive's Outlook calendar
and related business activities; coordinates day-to-day activities,
manages schedule conflicts and challenges; provides daily
- Manages and plans heavy travel itinerary for the executives,
key casino executives and key business partners, including all
necessary arrangements and coordination of airfare, hotel
accommodations and transportation.
- Serves as a diplomatic gatekeeper that effectively filters both
internal and external calls, visitors and other inquiries.
- Manages flow of information through the office of the Vice
President, Food & Beverage, maintaining confidentiality at all
- Resolves obstacles to success through clear plans of action and
uses innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to
- Ensures project objectives are met by monitoring and measuring
progress; coordinates the people and resources necessary to
- Composes, prepares and proofreads information needed for
business reports and presentations as directed, including all
supporting documents, charts, spreadsheets, etc.
- Tracks financial expenditures, including receipt collection,
reimbursement follow ups, charge contesting and credit card
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate and perform effective
research and follow up on a wide variety administrative and
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or equivalent
field required; Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or
- Minimum of five years relevant and progressive experience
mandatory; experience must include the direct support of senior
management or executive level professionals.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of educational
- Experienced at managing the competing demands and tradeoffs
between on time delivery and high quality of deliverables.
- Possesses a work history that demonstrates resourcefulness and
effective problem solving in ambiguous situations.
- Robust Project Management experience required.
- Must consistently maintain poise and a professional demeanor
under challenging and high pressure situations.
- Must be conscientious, never wavering from a presentable and
professional image as the representative of the Food & Beverage
- Practices resiliency, common sense and situational awareness as
well as the ability to appropriately adapt between amicability and
- Ability to exercise personal initiative and anticipate the
needs of the Executive Director of Food & Beverage.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Outlook,
Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio required.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) and/or Certified
Administrative Professional (CAP) accreditations highly
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Executive Assistant, Food & Beverage, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!