The Crowd Control Specialist will assist with ensuring the
safety and security of entertainment venues. They will work with
Public Safety to report potential issues and manage dress code
policy while providing an exceptional guest experience. Under no
circumstances will physical force be used in this position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for ensuring guest safety through observing and
surveying the crowd at all times.
2. Patrols entertainment venues to preserve order among guests
and to protect assets.
3. Promotes positive public relations and strives to create an
enjoyable atmosphere for all guests.
4. Responsible for monitoring dress code and checking guest's
identification to ensure they are age appropriate.
5. Promote/issue the Player's Club card.
6. Responds to requests for assistance and information in a
helpful and courteous manner.
7. Works to prevent and resolve altercations among guest. Stops
all inappropriate behavior immediately in a professional
8. Screen guests at Tukut Lounge entrance with hand-held metal
detector. Enforces capacity regulations. Obtains necessary
information, compiled from incidents, to document and complete
9. Assists with entertainment venue counts.
Assists with event set-up and breakdown.
10. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
* Must be 21 years of age. * High School Diploma or GED
required. * Minimum six (6) months guest services or cash handling
experience required. * Must be able to multi-task effectively and
handle a high volume of monetary transactions, error free. *
Intermediate experience in Word and Excel preferred. * Must be able
to clearly speak, read and write in English language. * Must
maintain good personal grooming habits and carry self in a
professional business manner. * Maintain the passion necessary to
execute world-class service to every guest.
* At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!