Cage Operations Support
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the direction of the Cage Operations Supervisor, the Cage
Operations Support is responsible for providing excellent service
to our guests and support to departments that deal directly with
Casino guests. Support areas include Paper Inventory, Ticket
Redemption Unit and the Audit team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares and builds banks for internal customers.
- Exchanges currency, coin, coupons, chips and monetary
- Completes necessary paperwork as outlined in the policies and
- Complies with all IRS requirements for payout.
- Handles customer claims and reports to management when
- Issues/receives and verifies banks for revenue outlets.
- Maintains inventory of currency, coupons, and monetary
instruments held in the cage.
- Monitors money for counterfeit currency, coins, fraudulent
identification, and monetary instruments.
- Verifies all cages for cold box count before slot drop. Sets up
cold boxes at slot machines.
- Removes full boxes from slot machines.
- Services Ticket Redemption Units to ensure availability for
- Maintains security of the cage carts, drop keys, and access
cards while on duty.
- Ensures compliance with the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians,
State of California Gaming Compact, NIGC Regulations, and Tribal
- Completes federal cash reporting requirements as per Title 31
of the Bank Secrecy Act. Must attend Title 31 training
- Ensures control/protection of Company assets.
- Serves as a proactive team member in the Cage Operations
- Provides prompt, friendly service to both internal and external
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum six (6) months' work experience required.
- Must be able to complete counts accurately and
- Must presents and conducts him/herself in a professional manner
at all times, maintains a high level of respect for the co-worker,
supervisor, and the company.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Cage Operations Support, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!