Promotions/Special Events Coordinator
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the direction of the Promotions/Special Events Supervisor,
the Promotions/Special Events Coordinator is responsible for
assisting with developing, creating and executing promotions and
events for the casino held both on and off site. The
Promotions/Special Events Coordinator will monitor the budget for
events and promotions in addition to analyzing the overall success
or failure of said functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Assists with developing, planning and executing events and
Assists with the research and analysis of promotional game rules
in compliance with gaming regulations to effectively play
promotions and events.
Creates and distribute information, procedures and rules
regarding promotional needs for on and off-site promotions and
Oversees the facilitation of promotional giveaways and events.
Assist with set up and breakdown of booths for off-site events and
paying winners from promotions and events.
Collaborates with the Marketing department to provide
advertising support for direct mail and other collateral for
promotions and events.
Acts as a contact/liaison between the department, vendors and
suppliers. Manages and orders inventory as necessary.
Assists Marketing, Casino Marketing and Player Development with
the execution of promotions and events.
Coordinates meetings with staff of other departments and assists
with obtaining and training necessary staff for events and
Responsible for communicating with all departments informing
them of the promotions and events in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Some college or casino experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in guest service environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read, and write in the English
- Intermediate level proficiency using Microsoft Word and
- Must be familiar with general accounting procedures.
- Must be able to develop a working knowledge of machinery used
during events and promotions (money machines, kiosks, etc).
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Must maintain good personal grooming habits and carry self in a
professional business manner.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Promotions/Special Events Coordinator, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!