Systems Specialist, Database Marketing
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Under the direction of the Database Marketing Supervisor, the
Systems Specialist will be responsible for leading the
optimization, the loading and the tracking of redemptions of all
casino offers in database marketing systems. They will be the point
person on adoption of new database marketing systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create tracking mechanisms such as coupons and barcodes in the
player tracking system for onsite, offsite and virtual offers.
- Import patrons with completely accuracy into designated
segmentations for the activation of offers.
- Generate redemption, issuance and status reports from the
source systems as needed.
- Be on call for any issues re: the loading of offers into
systems and accounts.
- Troubleshoot patron offers and communicate those findings to
- Create, maintain and archive promotions in the player kiosks
for direct mail and email campaigns.
- Be the subject matter expert for database marketing systems,
including, but not limited to the player tracking system and player
- Lead the integration of all required database marketing systems
data into the data warehouse, working with the data services
- Assist with data stewardship to ensure that all data input is
- Recommend improved processes to improve operational
efficiencies and redemptions of offers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent years of experience.
Computer Science preferred.
- Systems experience, preferably loyalty and gaming.
- Must be able to work in fast paced, high performance
environment with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Ability to self-manage project based upon defined timelines and
variable outcomes required.
- Preferred experience in working with relational databases
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must have typing and computer experience preferably knowledge
of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with
- Must be self-directing, self-motivated and able to work
- Must possess a valid driver's license with acceptable driving
record as determined by the company's insurance carrier.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Systems Specialist, Database Marketing, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!