Marketing Campaign Specialist
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Under direct supervision of the CRM Supervisor, Marketing
Campaign Specialist will ensure execution and delivery of CRM
communications in support of the company's strategic marketing
plans to meet overall growth, sales and profitability objectives.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist will support the CRM Supervisor
in executing key campaign components as well as take ownership of
triggered campaigns. The ideal candidate is data focused and
thrives in a fast-paced environment using fast to market channels
such as email, SMS and in-app messaging.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build, edit, test, and launch highly segmented email campaigns,
including list management and segmentation, email content
optimization, and deploying dynamic content.
- Own all automated, triggered based emails.
- Manage resends based on business needs.
- Test and optimize email metrics, including unsubscribes, open
rates, click through rate (CTR), landing pages and
- Continuously measure and optimize our campaigns (A/B testing,
copywriting, placement experiments, and tweaking landing
- Act as the point-person in managing/acquiring key campaign
components, such as targeted lists, email creative and landing
- Ensure quality of all creative and variable content across
channels to ensure accuracy of programs and reinforcement of the
- Find ways to improve process.
- Define new audiences that will lead to growth.
- Monitor customer journeys across systems to help deliver
consistent quality guest experience.
- Stay current and recommend best practices for marketing
- Able to provide back up and support to other team members on
the various marketing technologies, such as InforCRM and
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Marketing or
- 1 year experience in multiple communication channels including
direct mail, e-mail, mobile and social media required. 2-3 years
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- 1 year experience with an email-marketing tool required.
- Collaborative, Nimble, High-Volume, Curious and Data Focused
- Technical proficiency and knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel,
- Prior experience working with a customer database
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills; strong
client interface and presentation skills are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive toward results.
- Problem-solver, multitasker, able to work independently to meet
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and
- Experience with HTML is a plus.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission,
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Marketing Campaign Specialist, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!