Visual Merchandising Supervisor
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Visual Merchandising Supervisor is responsible for the
overall creative and development of Visual Merchandising standards
across all San Manuel Retail Stores. This position oversees all
visual merchandising training, visual directives, store and package
design, fixture design and placement while maintaining visual
standards. The Visual Merchandising Supervisor researches and
analyzes vendors for the cost-effective procurement of current and
future orders of visual products and supplies to find ways to
reduce costs, improve quality, and provide an overall visually
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides the direct oversight and daily management of the
visual merchandising standards in collaboration with the Director
- Develops, plans, and manages all visual needs aligned with
capital expense and visual financial budget associated with
- Communicates, develops and trains all retail team members on
San Manuel Casino, retail visual standards.
- Oversees all store presentations, window displays, and
bi-weekly mannequin looks change in all stores with strong
attention to detail in styling, composition and lighting.
- Provides visual trends for the departments and overall company
trends for upper management on a quarterly basis.
- Develops and maintains a visual operations calendar to ensure
all visual operational objectives by working routinely with store
teams to coordinate all merchandising plans, execution and follow
- Monitors all POS reports including inventory sell through
overviews and in-store merchandising by evaluating and summarizing
product data and trends while building a strong store archive.
- Consistently seeks, identifies and procures products from
qualified approved vendors offering the lowest prices, best quality
products, earliest delivery and favorable credit terms as well as
acceptable par levels.
- Performs constant evaluation of vendor/supplier performance to
ensure continuous availability of products and/or services;
searches and develops alternate suppliers/vendors.
- Maintains an open line of communication with retail store
teams, management and buying teams to drive top-level execution and
promote strong sales results in the market while adhering to San
Manuel Casino business strategies.
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Retail with
additional on-going projects and initiatives (tradeshows, fashion
markets, new store openings and retail VIP events).
- Applies design practices to communication materials based on
store type, capacity, standards, and product assortments.
- Builds trust and rapport with key vendors, internal departments
and senior leadership.
- Collaborates with management for problem solving, proactive
practices, and performs responsibilities for visual operations
within all company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Motivates and mentors retail team members to ensure commitment
to excellence and quality service to all entities of the
- Safety Officer for the Retail Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning,
assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- Minimum two (2) years of visual merchandising experience
required. Minimum of two (2) years at the management level in
visual merchandising required.
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience may
be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Integral knowledge of visual theories, best practices, emerging
trends, methodologies and their applications to Visual
Merchandising function required.
- Must be experienced with retail inventory management programs;
experience with a licensed standard drawing tool used to create
flow charts to floor plans.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint and Internet research skills required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with
cross-functional teams and individuals.
- Strong aesthetic and design skills.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Visual Merchandising Supervisor, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!