Server Marketing Model
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Server/Marketing Model is responsible for accurate and
efficient food and beverage service to all SMC guests within the
Venue. The incumbent also serves as a public relations ambassador
within the Venue and other specialty venues throughout the casino.
The Server/Marketing Model will serve as a premier entertainer for
special casino events and in-house modeling programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating the ultimate, memorable guest
experience by providing exceptional service to every patron;
interacts and entertains in an enthusiastic and engaging
- Acts as an ambassador of the venue; markets all products
offered to the targeted customer base.
- Provides timely service in a friendly and courteous manner to
all guests within the Venue; greets guests and takes their orders
utilizing suggestive/up-selling techniques.
- Maintains knowledge of all drinks, recipes and beer items
available, the price of each, and how the drink is garnished.
- Must pass service standards, food, liquor, wine, beer and
alcohol awareness and point of sales tests with scores of 90% or
better, before working solo shift: then periodic quizzes and tests
- Informs patrons of food and beverage specials as well as
upcoming and ongoing promotions and events.
- Anticipates guests' needs; responds promptly and acknowledges
- Maintains positive guest relations; resolves complaints and
ensures guest satisfaction at all times.
- Performs in a public relations capacity within the High Limit
Room and in specialty venues throughout the casino; participates in
modeling presentations and promotional programs as required.
- Maintains energetic dialogue with all guests while upholding a
warm, positive and friendly persona at all times.
- Verifies the legal age of all guests that appear to be under
the age of 30.
- Ensures all responsible Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC), state
and gaming policies are adhered to while serving alcohol.
- Maintains knowledge and pricing of food menu items, liquor
brands, wines, beers and non-alcoholic selections available.
- Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned work areas.
- Maintains all assigned wardrobe/costumes in accordance with
- Maintains compliance with responsible vendors and food handling
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a high volume beverage
or nightclub setting required.
- Current or previous model/presenter experience highly
preferred; ability to wear designer clothing associated with model
- Candidates must consistently maintain a well groomed
appearance, posture and hygiene.
- Must have a warm, inviting and engaging personality and be
comfortable in an entertainment setting.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communications
- A strong knowledge of spirits, wines, champagne, and mixed
cocktails highly preferred.
- Exemplary customer service skills and demonstrated ability to
work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time effectively,
and work well with others.
- Must possess intermediate mathematical proficiency.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must possess or obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers
Card within 90 days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Server Marketing Model, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!