Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Retail Manager, the Retail Supervisor
is responsible for managing Retail staff within the Retail Stores.
Coordinates the purchasing of goods, sets up displays and assists
customers and staff during business hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages retail staff, including cashiers and sales people.
- Schedules, trains, coaches and disciplines, and evaluates the
Retail staff, including Retail Sales Associates and Retail
- Assists in the hiring of retail clerks and responsible for
orientation of new hires.
- Assists in the management of the financial needs of the Retail
Stores to include daily sales records, pricing, discounts and any
reports as exception reports.
- Assists with the selection of merchandise and maintenance of
inventory to ensure items are in stock, verifies and accepts
deliveries and use of Eatec system.
- Responsible for the display of merchandise to include appealing
and clean displays at all times.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the Policies
and Procedures set forth by SMC.
- Prepares monthly inventory reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning,
assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Completion of some college courses in a Business discipline
- Minimum of four (4) years of retail experience with minimum one
(1) year in a management or supervisory capacity required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and
Power Point essential.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Retail Supervisor, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!