Great talent is both rare and valued... the ability to recognize
great talent is even more rare!
The Mackenzie Search Group knows how to position US &
International companies for success, from Start-Up Ventures to
Small & Medium size organizations to Multi-Divisional International
Conglomerates, and builds companies with their most important asset
- talent. With a strict focus in these niche areas: HealthCare
(Executives, Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurses, Assisted Living, LTC,
Therapy), Information Technology,Consulting, Homeland Security,
Clean Technology, Energy, B2B, Manufacturing, Engineering,
LifeSciences (Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Medical Device,
Diagnostics, Biotech, Research, Lab), Six Sigma/Lean,
Finance/Accounting, Sales, and Marketing, Consumer, Mobile
Technology and Social Media.
Growing Strong Companies with the very best talent from the
C-suite to the Field & on both the Business Operations &
Manufacturing sides of an organization, is what Principals and
Consultants at Mackenzie Search know best, are most passionate
about, and have done since 1992. Just ask our Client references and
LinkedIn recommendations, they can tell the story better than we
Major manufacturing and production company is in search of an
Electrical Controls Engineer to support the Engineering, equipment
maintenance, and facilities maintenance departments. This position
will support engineering needs for the production departments and
identify process and continuous improvement initiatives through the
use of lean manufacturing as well as other team-based, structured
problem-solving methods. This position will perform engineering
tasks related to product and process standards, production and
manpower planning, capital projects and process design, startup and
modification and project management. This position does not
currently have direct reports. However, it is a leadership role and
employee must be able to obtain results through the successfully
leadership of others.
- Provide Production and Maintenance Support as needed.
Troubleshoot, determine root cause, and repair production equipment
this includes both mechanical & electrical, assist / train
maintenance personnel as required.
- Provide support for all manufacturing support equipment such
laser encoders, sonic loop detectors, AC & DC Drives, servo drives,
Industrial Ethernet / IP networks, PH meters, PID loop controllers
and other electronic equipment.
- Generate and maintain all one-line electrical drawings, panel
schedules, machine controls & facility drawings.
- Provide and maintain the all documentation related to facility
arc flash study and manage the OSHA Electrical Safety Module.
- Maintain and modify the of PLC control programming and HMI
applications, primarily focused around the Rockwell RS Logix family
of PLC and the FactoryTalk View Studio HMI software platforms for
the existing equipment.
- Design electrical and electronic hardware systems for machine
control and plant equipment installation.
- Defining, requesting and coordinating the purchase of electrical
and mechanical materials, components, equipment, and support
services for the construction, assembly, and conditioning of
prototype parts and machines.
- Provide continue training support to Operations personnel in the
proper setup, function and control of automated manufacturing
equipment. Support machine guarding improvements.
- Perform start-up services and technical support for new
- Review facility for energy savings opportunities
The Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an engineering role in a
- Minimum 2 years of experience with PLC Ladder Logic.
- Travel Required: Up to 10 percent
The Ideal Candidate provided:
- Relocation Assistance Available !!
- Interview Travel Reimbursed !!