Talent Acquisition Representative (Temporary)
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Representative supports the
recruiting process by providing support functions throughout the
hiring life-cycle. The TA Representative contributes to the overall
success of the of the Talent Acquisition team by providing a high
level of customer service, administrative support, and by
performing transactional business processes throughout the
recruiting process. The TA Representative will work in a high
volume, fast paced environment and must be detail oriented with a
high focus on candidate experience and customer service.
This position will require you to learn and deliver
pre-employment support services such as interview scheduling,
pre-employment screening, new hire on-boarding and other
administrative tasks associated with successfully supporting a high
volume recruiting organization. The Talent Acquisition
Representative must have a high level of ownership, accountability
and a roll up the sleeves attitude to accomplish deliverables
within required timelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination and administration of routine talent
acquisition tasks and functions.
- Assist with managing the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
workflow and managing accurate and timely applicant status and
documentation with the ATS hiring process.
- Schedule interviews, perform eligibility checks, generate offer
letters and coordinate other activities associated with applicant
- Process pre-employment screening (background checks, drug
testing, skills testing administration).
- Assist with job fairs, hiring events, college/university and
community recruiting events.
- Administration and support of new hire on-boarding for a
positive candidate experience for internal and external
- Process high volume new hire on-boarding transactions with
maximum efficiency, accuracy, and attention to creating an
excellent employee experience.
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed accurately and is
documented in compliance with internal procedures and applicable
- Actively participate and monitor candidates progress through
the hiring and on-boarding process, troubleshoot minor technology
or process issues, escalate problems, interface with recruiters,
managers and other team members.
- Oversee candidate progress through Gaming License process,
manage New Employee Orientation scheduling procedures to ensure
timely completion of new hire process.
- Demonstrates proper management of highly sensitive and
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum one (1) year of broad functional Human Resources
- Experience in the Hotel/Casino/Hospitality industry or other
customer/guest experience, a plus.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant
and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum
educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Experience working with an HCM system, Workday preferred.
- PHR certified is preferred.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service orientation and strong oral and
written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills required to provide technical
advice to address and resolve problems.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite. Familiarity with HR and
Recruitment software programs (i.e., HCM, ATS like Workday Tableau
- Bilingual in Spanish or other languages a plus.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
- PHR, SPHR certified, preferred.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Talent Acquisition Representative (Temporary), Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!