Player's Club Ambassador
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, the Players Club
Ambassador will be responsible for increasing Player's Club
membership, promoting player's club card usage, and entering
customer contact data to support business objectives in accordance
with annual goals set by management. Individual and department
goals and objectives will be clearly defined to support the
increase in club card enrollments, rated slot play and table play.
The Players Club Ambassador will support and compliment the Player
Development Team through VIP engagement and contacts. This position
will require direct contact with the public while delivering
superior guest service in accordance to department and company
standards, policies and procedures as created by SMC.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes the use of the Club Serrano card to non-members and
members on the gaming floor; must have complete knowledge of the
club requirements and benefits.
- Responsible fulfilling new club card enrollments in accordance
with monthly club card quotas set by management.
- Responsible for increasing membership while continuously
circulating throughout the casino floor and assigned sections by
use of specific electronic systems to locate uncarded players.
- Assists the Guest Services department with basic guest requests
and communications with Executive Host staff when known high end
players are on the casino floor.
- Responsible for researching all new members by scanning and
validating patron's valid identification against our present
database; issues temporary Club Serrano cards for new enrollments
as well as reprints existing customer cards as necessary.
- Supports Table Games Supervisors with new club card enrollments
and club card reprints for Table Games patrons.
- Maintains current knowledge of the slot floor and table games
- Keeps current of all property events, promotions and
entertainment to accurately communicate these activities of the
casino to encourage club card usage and new club card
- Enters customer data into casino player tracking systems as
well as other software applications accurately and
- Responsible for collecting pertinent customer information, such
as email, telephone and physical address in accordance with the
monthly email and telephone quotas set by management.
- Researches and resolves guest issues effectively and
- Safeguards the confidential nature of guest, department and
company data. Adheres to all policies and procedures set forth by
the casino and Tribal Gaming regulations to minimize risk to the
business and to guests.
- Assists with promotions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Three years of experience in customer service required; one
year of casino experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members
and management, both verbally and in writing a must.
- Must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable working and speaking with the public.
- Must have experience working under pressure while meeting
deadlines and goals.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor under
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Player's Club Ambassador, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!