Senior Audit Data Specialist
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Audit Supervisor, the Senior Audit
Data Specialist will support the Accounting department by ensuring
accuracy maintaining, organizing, and preparing documents for
filing and storage, and inputting data in several systems and
spreadsheets. The Senior Audit Data Specialist will oversee all
aspects of the filing of documents and archival history of
documents in storage. In addition, the Senior Audit Data Specialist
will prepare documents for audit by the Gaming Commission and
outside auditors, while maintaining the confidentiality of company
information. The position requires a working knowledge of
computers, MS Office Suite, various programs, and a basic
understanding of the reconciliation process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees the duties performed by the Audit Data Specialist of
organizing and maintaining the storage of documents for the
- Organizes and prepares documents that have been requested by
the Gaming Commission and outside auditors.
- Maintains and organizes the Audit storage files that are sent
to the Service Center warehouse.
- Maintains and organizes files, along with Manager Review Memos;
ensures files and memos are updated and modified as necessary.
- Ensures the Audit Data Specialist assembles and labels storage
boxes used to store records relating to Audit.
- Performs data entry into spreadsheets and reconciles smaller
- Performs/coordinates audits of significant coupons, comps, and
player bonus transactions, as well as assists in the audit of slot
progressives and leases.
- Performs/ coordinates daily analysis of credit card usage and
investigates credit card chargebacks.
- Back-up purchaser for the department using the procurement
- Assists the Audit Data Specialist in retrieving daily paperwork
from the Casino and sorts and distributes paperwork to the Audit
- Tracks the supplies needs of the Audit section of Accounting
and provides the supplies order to the Administrative
- Trains Audit Data Specialists as necessary.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining storage
- Assists/coordinates with Coin-In Testing and Meter
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2) years college education.
- Some college courses or experience in Accounting
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with general office
equipment and administrative tasks.
- Must possess beginning to intermediate computer skills i.e.
proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Must obtain and maintain a Class "A" Gaming License issued by
the San Manuel Gaming Commission.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid Driver's License with an
acceptable driving record as determined by the Company's insurance
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Senior Audit Data Specialist, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!