Beverage Control Lead
Company: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Inventory Control Supervisor/Manager,
the Inventory Control Lead position is responsible for accurate and
efficient inventory control of all Food & Beverage products that
supply the Food & Beverage Department venues. The Inventory Control
Lead position will also be responsible for: maintaining & stocking
all Food & Beverage related inventory within the department & at
various San Manuel venues. Plus guide & train the inventory control
stock team members in the performance of their job duties & Eatec
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages delivery of Food & Beverage product from vendors for
- Daily: Verifies & Maintains accurate & efficient inventory
levels of Food & Beverage products & supplies.
- Monitors products and supplies received to ensure quantity is
accurate & quality meets established standards & specifications.
Enters daily into the system food & beverage orders from SM
Warehouse & other vendors as needed.
- Reviews, maintains & submits records of all paperwork required
by accounting. Verifies & performs transfers on a daily basis as an
- Monitors/Counts & checks inventory on a daily basis to ensure
adequate supplies are on hand at all times to meet projected needs
based upon established par levels.
- Recommends & initiates change to par levels based on changes in
inventory usage to ensure adequate supply on hand while minimizing
- Perform monthly physical inventory on the first of every month
of food & beverage products & investigates inventory variances
during an EOM process.
- Checks dates to insure food & beverage products are correctly
labeled during receiving.
- Counts & verifies deliverables of food & beverage products to
our internal & external customers as required & insures any
signatures needed are account for.
- Accountable for the reporting of any safety violations & or of
any real/personal property damage (including company facility &
- Travels to off-site events and various San Manuel venues to
ensure product inventory levels are satisfactory.
- Review catering/banquet event forms/menus, review menus (as
needed) with chef's & fill requisitions specific to products needed
for food specials & receive items requested for artists & entourage
for weekly entertainment.
- Troubleshoot, correct & request changes in Eatec as the need
arises, communicate with Purchasing Eatec concerns & also on any
delivery shortages or miss-picks.
- Attend briefings/meetings & participate in training as
- Verify inventory / par levels for Food & Beverage venues to
avoid depletion of product.
- Checks to ensure all food & beverages received are rotated,
stored and issued in accordance with operational standards.
- Check out keys, as needed, for food & beverage deliveries
- Cleans/preps & organizes all food & beverage storage areas
under his/her supervision.
- Maintain department procedures & job description, Performs
other duties as assigned. Responsible for coordinating daily
activities within the guidelines of the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in a storeroom/inventory
control operation necessary.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word is
- Experience working with Eatec software is a huge plus.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's
license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the
company's insurance carrier.
- Must possess or obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers
Card within 90 days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will
make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire,
San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of
its employees. Join our team today!
Keywords: SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO, Highland , Beverage Control Lead, Other , Highland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!