Application Software Engineer .NET
Company: Extron Inc
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Extron is a leading developer and manufacturer of professional AV hardware and software solutions which serve the ever-changing needs of organizations around the world as they strive to better communicate. Each Extron product is carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. At Extron, the passion for our products is evidenced by our company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. Our teams develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
About the Position
The Software Engineering team at Extron is a diversely rich and global group of technical and industry talents who follow agile principles while developing solutions for our customers goals and problem statements by developing software and services across mobile, desktop and cloud platforms.
As part of the software engineering team, you will be instrumental in developing key areas of the implementation of our cutting-edge software applications focused on the AV industry. This is an opportunity to work in an agile engineering cross-functional team of smart and highly motivated people. You will work in an AV Technology Leader organization and collaborate with local and remote colleagues from various groups like firmware engineering, quality assurance, product development, UX, etc.
The team is responsible for researching and developing innovative new user interfaces and controls that impact many projects and new products corporate wide. The team thrives on interactivity and collaboration in a diverse environment.
* Design and develop new UI features and Controls for desktop applications.
* Maintain existing applications while developing innovative new solutions.
* Support of agile principles and values within and across the cross functional teams.
* Provide valuable analysis on designs and application code.
* Collaborate with engineering leads, product owners, UX/UI designers and firmware engineering to provide a consistent and predictive product.
* Author and maintain documentation and unit tests
* BSCS or MSCS or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
* 3+ years Windows .NET client application development experience.
* Solid understanding of object-oriented design and software engineering principles in general.
* Strong software development experience in C#.NET, C#.NET core, and WPF.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team using SCM and issue tracking tools.
* Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Salary range: $85,000 to $125,000. Pay may vary depending on experience, qualifications, and other job-related factors.
Keywords: Extron Inc, Highland , Application Software Engineer .NET, IT / Software / Systems , Burbank, California
here to apply!